Cool! The wiki_ tables are now visible in the app admin pages! My app does
not produce errors wrt wiki_.

However, the login page will not login any users, I can not register a new
user and cannot create or edit users from app admin although the auth_
tables are all visible. In fact I just tried to create a record for a
completely different table and it would not create it.

I think my db connection is OK since I did fix 2 web2py errors by creating
2 missing columns in SQL Developer and corrected ora errors 'Table does not
have attribute 'WIKI_PAGE'.'HTML' & 'WIKI_MEDIA'.'IS_ACTIVE'. Those columns
were missing when I manually created the Oracle wiki_ tables.

Thank you for your help. My spirits are getting better now. Just need to
figure out why my auth_tables are accessible.

Regards,
Bill