Hello Mike,

I'm not an expert but i think you need to go to
http://127.0.0.1:8000/myapp/appadmin/index then click on the auth user
table and add a user,
then go to the groups table table and create a manager
then go to the membership table and make your new user a manager
then go to the permissions table and make 3 entries: permission = Create &
group=manager; permission = read & group=manager; permission = update &
group=manager,

This is a quick answer on my way out the door

hope it helped.

-Bill