I'm using
Version 1.99.7 (2012-03-04 22:12:08) stable
If I try, from the example app :
https://myserver/examples/session-examples/counter

I get :
Invalid request

This is weird.

Meanwhile, as you told me that declaring a default_application on models.py
was ineffective, I removed " default_application='myapp' " from my
models.py, and i changed this in routes.py :
routers = dict( BASE = dict( default_application = 'myapp', ), )

But, things didn't change a bit.

I believe something went wrong on my web2py install, so I'm resorting the
reinstall it back. Won't take long anyway.