Hi Bill don't want to take up much of your time.  I've verified that the
auth_* tables are defined using a sqllite2009 pro.  I've included a screen
shot attached.  And I've also included a screenshot of the appadmin page
which shows just 2 files image and comment.   This is consistent with the
image in the book by the way.