Hi All,

I am trying to get Janrain work. I have signed up for a free account on
their site.

Here is my model code.

## if you need to use OpenID, Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
## register with janrain.com, write your domain:api_key in
private/janrain.key
from gluon.contrib.login_methods.rpx_account import use_janrain
use_janrain(auth,filename='https://simoncarr.rpxnow.com/:<MY API KEY>')

I have also tried using just simoncarr as the domain. I have changed
nothing else in my model other than defining a few tables.

When I click login or register, I am just taken to the normal web2py auth
login/register Form.

Is there something else I am supposed do?

Thanks
Simon