Hi Massimo,

Came along this group post while searching heare and dal.py to see if the
fix for <class 'cx_Oracle.DatabaseError'> ORA-01704: string literal too long

I am not finding it in a searc of gluon and subdirectories produces no
results for the above fix. Is there a status update? I am getting that
error now.

Thanks,
Bill

It's not the length of your statement, it's the length (as the error