For administrative reasons, when a user changes his e-mail address in
default/user/profile, I want to inform the admin by mail.

Is there a way to adjust the default user function, or should I define a
separate profile function do something like:

def profile():
    row=db(db.auth_user.id==auth.user.id).select(db.auth_user.ALL).first()
    form=crud.update(table=db.auth_usert,record=row,next=session.crud_next,\
    onaccept= lambda form:mail.send(to=[TOMAIL],subject='E-mail address
updated ' + str(auth.user.id),message=''),\
    deletable=False)
    return dict(form=form)

Kind regards,

Annet