I know it does for direct script-tag requests and also for that
web2py-python-api-usage done in the layout.html/ajax_whatever.html thing...

I mean how would a javascript-based loader do that?
I'm not that well versed in requier.js, but from what I read, the "A" in
AMD stands for asynchronous, so my guess is that the javascript in the
loader-library does some ajax-voodo or somethin... What is the base-folder
it requests? I mean, is web2py's ajax file-requests work fine with this? Or
do I have to do something special? Because I did have some issues, for
example with the "kickstrap" stack.that I suspected had something or other
to do with a custom javascript loader...