Hi,

My application uses some objects which are quite slow to setup. I create
this object in the models file, so that they are available for all
controllers.

Specifically, most of my processing is delegated to a celery queue (based
on rabbitmq). The interface to this queue is wrapped by a class
(MessageQueueClient) which I instantiate in the model file db.py. If I
understand things correctly, this object will be instantiated for each
request coming to web2py.

Would it be possible to reuse these objects, so that successive requests do
not need to create them again? How could this be done?

Thanks,
Daniel