Hi Allen,

Yes the book has the example as written because I am uploading directly to
the database. Otherwise I get an error that store requires a value for
uploadfolder.

Sorry but I've been looking for how t temporarily not let the dal catch the
error. I tried running my app with the -S option but it's the same result.

Regards,
Bill