Recently I updated web2py from 1.99.4 to 2.3.2. Suddenly, a PDF report
stopped working.

Digging into the problem, I found there is a *pdf.py* file in my
application *modules/* folder. Also, I am using Geraldo Reports in *
web2py/site-packages*.

Geraldo reports has the following file: *geraldo/generators/pdf.py*
and the __init__.py in geraldo/generators/__init__.py does:

from pdf import PDFGenerator

but when doing *import geraldo.generators*, that line fails, so importing
geraldo.generators fails. It fails in 2.3.2, but works in 1.99.4.

The fix has been to rename modules/pdf.py in my application to
modules/pdfreport.py, because it looks like web2py is trying to import it
in the geraldo/generators/__init.py sentence. ¿Is this the expected
behavior, or should it look in the __init__,py folder first, as it did in
1.99.4?

Thanks.