Op 21-03-13 17:50, Niphlod schreef:
> seems to me that a lot of people are interested in using mongodb but
> really few are contributing back with tests and patches.....
>
> BTW: you DO know that Mongo generally doesn't play well with joins,
> right ? Using references in mongodb is not a smart design.

Mongodb as far as I know does not have joins :) But it did accept it, so
I decided to post the error.

But this is mysql database design that I did put over 1 on 1

I have to redo the database design to be nicer to Mongo (I am just
looking up to the conversion, even though I now have both databases so
its just a matter of writing a copy and past program after I created the
new database structure in mongo) .

I would love to have some pointers about how though define mongo in
db.py in a proper nosql way.

Thanks for the remark btw :)