Hi,

I am having trouble finding the right way to do this :

   - I have a table, each row has an owner which is the only one allowed to
   edit or delete it
   - Ownership is represented thanks to auth_permission (permission 'owner')
   - I would like to use ondelete and onupdate callbacks to verify that the
   auth.user indeed owned the row, the test is working fine within the
   callback function. However I do not know how to properly stop the update or
   delete when the user does not own the row
      - I managed to make this work in a pretty ugly way I think by raising
      an Exception within the ondelete callback when the user is not allowed to
      remove the row
      - However I can't to it with update as the exception seems not to be
      catched ...

Am I missing something ?

Thanks for your help !