Hi,
I was developping my app for the last couple weeks directly on my server.
now for my new functions I wanted some easy tests like using the print
command and see it directly^^
So I package the app and put it on my windows PC (web2py 2.4.6-stable same
as on Server (not the compiled version: source version)) and I got errors
for the most trivial things which should work.

from datetime import datetime
    print datetime.datetime.now()

I tested the code on my python idle gui which works. but in web2py it does
not.
<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> type object 'datetime.datetime' has no
attribute 'datetime'

then I tried the shell in my app it does not work. But in the welcome app
it works.

On the server (linux system) everything works. on my windows Home PC it
does not work.

any ideas what is causing this behavior? And how I can fix it?