Hello

I was scouting the internet(s) and could not found the solution for my
problem

So I am using web2py server on Linux. I also have a postgreSQL server on
linux and when a user tries to login via login form and uses letters in
name and surname such as š ž č ć  the following error appears 'ascii' codec
can't decode byte 0xc5 in position 0: ordinal not in range(128)"

Now the same web2py code is running on windows 7 (on my computer, including
postgres database) and I do NOT receive that kind of error.

I really need your help because I am getting some nervous calls from my
clients :)

thank you very much

best regards