El Tue, 14 May 2013 12:33:51 -0700 (PDT)
BlueShadow <kevin.bet...@gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi,
> I like to add comments for users to my app. Is there a plugin which
> does all the work for me or do I have to develop it myself? It would
> be awesome if moderators could edit or delete comments.

there is [0], but i think it might be out of date, and the threaded
comments plugin is not available, still is not that hard to write the
code yourseft. In the book i think in the services section there's an example
of LOAD for ajax comments.

[0] http://www.web2py.com/plugins/default/simple_comments