Hi all,

I am creating a new app using MYSQL... and many times I needed to change
the fields, including keys, foreign keys, etc...

And I always get many mysql errors of not possible to rename, not possible
to delete, not possible to create, etc...

So what I need to do is to copy all my files to another project, delete the
base manually and then recreate it in the new project...

When I erase manually all tables, web2py says that "TABLE DOES NOT EXIST!"
when trying to load app and do not recreate them...

Is there a way to recreate all tables, include auth, etc... without needing
to create a new application or having to migrate from somewhere?

I understand that if I erase the db model... reload the application, and
then put db model again, reload app again, it will recreate all model
tables... is that correct??

Thanks all!