I build a application that have 2 AUTH objects...

I use 1 Auth object for the main site functionality that contains many
levels of users (using default tablename settings for auth)

and I made 1 more Auth table to use as SITE ADMIN, just to control main
site admin functions on a separated controller...

so I did:

auth_admin = Auth(db)
auth_admin.settings.table_user_name = 'auth_admin_user'
auth_admin.settings.table_group_name = 'auth_admin_group'
auth_admin.settings.table_membership_name = 'auth_admin_membership'
auth_admin.settings.table_permission_name = 'auth_admin_permission'
auth_admin.settings.table_event_name = 'auth_admin_event'
auth_admin.define_tables(username=False, signature=False)
auth_admin.settings.actions_disabled.append('register')

auth = Auth(db)
auth.define_tables(username=False, signature=False)

this is working fine with main auth

but when I created the ADMIN controller with main site admin functions
(using auth_admin), the requires_login decorator is not working:

this is the index code of the ADMIN controller:

@auth_admin.requires_login()
def index():
    return dict(message='Admin Panel')

however the @auth_admin.requires_login is enabling auth users to login...
and not just auth_admin users

someone can help to know what am I doing wrong?

Thanks!