Thanks Anthony.
I see, i have to move closer friendship with css. You are right, i made a
new app and edit the layout.html file. After some  attempt and experiment
succeeded to produce a visible table border with a relatively clean view.
Probebly i had/have a bad edited layout.html file, it made abnormal
presence.

2013. június 14., péntek 17:37:35 UTC+2 időpontban Anthony a következőt