Hi,

I have been trying to use the dynamic search with SMARTGRID. But it is not
working. I modified the code as :

 results = db(query).select(*selected)

 ==MODIFIED TO ==>

 results = SQLFORM.smartgrid(query)

With this modification, it is giving the below error :-

"Query" object has no attribute "_tablename"

Can you please help me to resolve this error.

-Sarbjit