Hello,

only one max two clients at a time will access this page. I don't even see why two clients would be accesing this page if not a supervisor wants to check on the progress of an worker.

Jim, not quite sure how to do what you suggest. The serial communication is using an special protocol that the app reads and creates an text file from.

The app stores also everything in the database but I thought it would be more efficient for this page to get the info from an text file. There will be many other pages that will be using mobile jquery with an normal menu that reads data from the database, but this one special page will be just a blank page showing the content of the file if I can't find out how to reload just the part of the page that shows the text file. Was thinking using PHP to show that page.

Kenneth

Now many clients need to access this at one time? The issue is the workload on the pi.