Hi
I like to use  following update_or_insert example  with "db.myproperty.quantity
 + 1" as you see in example

db.myproperty.update_or_insert(
        (db.myproperty.userId == 1 ) & (db.myproperty.product == 'tree') ,
        userId = 1,
        price = 10,
        quantity =  db.myproperty.quantity  + 1 , product = 'tree',
        marketType = 'seller')

but I am geting following error
TypeError(\"unsupported operand type(s) for *: 'float' and 'Expression'\",)

Can I use update_or_insert as I use update statement ?
Regards
/Frasse