We want to perform AD Auth but Web2Py seems to need to create the Auth
Tables OR it want to see existing Auth tables.

Our problem is that we're using an older database Firebird 1.5 and can't
seem to get Web2Py to recognize Auth tables from that database.

Is there a way to do AD Auth without Web2Py needing to see Auth Tables?
 After all, the username and password is stored in AD.

Thoughts?

Greg