Hey this question is mostly out of curiosity after spending the better half
of an hour trying to get the python standard logging facilities working.

Why must you use a logging.conf in ini format instead of a python file? It
would take me far fewer lines to do it in python, would be more flexible
(per app defined in app), and more manageable (using modules, full python
logging functionality). Thats what I see, I am naive perhaps :)

--Perry