> where do you put he query  db.auth_user.branch_adress?

db.auth_user.branch.address not db.auth_user.branch_adress

db.table.reference_table_field_from_table.field_of_reference_table

it depend where i want to receive the query db.auth_user.branch.address
result, e.g. if i want the result in models, i put it on models, if in
controllers in put it on controllers, if in views i put it on views.

> I want the user to add company, not to choose from avaliable companies,
> but the data is inserted into organization table

sorry, i'm just gave you an example, not to force you to follow mine, in
example above is just to describe :
1. the order when i define the database table : e.g. the auth user table
have refer to table branch, so that i must create / define branch table
before i define auth user table
2. i'm show normalization in database to minimalize redundant data : e.g.
i'm just define 1 field that refer to 1 table, even i want some information
from that table, let say, i want to know where the auth_user is active, so
like example above, i can query it using db.auth_user.branch.address.

perhaps you can follow anthony reference to the book. you can imagine it
that client table is auth_user table and address table is organization
table. 1 more thing, if the client table field is added, for example add
the new field gender, i think the address table only refer to client table
once.

best regards,
stifan