Thank you Massimo, and also wishing everyone happy and prosperous 2014!

Adnan

On Thu, Jan 2, 2014 at 9:27 AM, Michele Comitini <michele.comit...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Thank you Massimo!  Happy 2014 to web2py and all web2py users!
>
> mic
>

> 2014/1/2 weheh <richard_gor...@verizon.net>
>
>> Thank you, Massimo and web2py group. Happy New Year everybody!
>>

>> On Thursday, January 2, 2014 6:06:30 AM UTC+8, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
>>>
>>> Happy new year everybody,
>>>
>>> some good news:
>>> 1) python is growing popularity
>>> https://sites.google.com/site/pydatalog/pypl/python-blog/
>>> pythonisthelanguageoftheyear
>>> 2) there will be a web2py tutorial at PyCon. I will tell you more asap!