:-) I was having a hell of a time trying to get all the AJAX examples to
work and well, none of it f***ing would. Yesterday I brewed an extra strong
pot of coffee and cranked this out.

Some of the code i would like review on, I am not sure how to properly
check for if there was an uploaded file or not, i have that weird "is in"
then "len() < 0" but i don't think it's the best.

Whoever is a maintainer/developer of web2py - could we integrate this
somehow?

Calvin