Hello all.

I'm in trouble with language management.
Here is my routes.py at web2py root (standard):
routers = dict(

    # base router
    BASE=dict(
        default_application='welcome',
    ),
)

Here is my routes.py in the test application (standard).
from fileutils import abspath
from languages import read_possible_languages

possible_languages = read_possible_languages(abspath('applications', app))

routers = {
    app: dict(
        default_language = possible_languages['default'][0],
        languages = [lang for lang in possible_languages
                           if lang != 'default']
    )
}

In the test application, I've add this code at the end of the model db.py
file:
if request.uri_language: T.force(request.uri_language)

And in my test application I've create this mypage page:
In controller:
def mypage():
    request_uri_language = request.uri_language
    return locals()

In view:
{{extend 'layout.html'}}
<h1>Template default/mypage.html</h1>
{{=BEAUTIFY(response._vars)}}

If I try with mydomain.com/test/mypage
request_uri_language = en

If I try with mydomain.com/test/it/mypage I've got this error:
invalid function (default/it)

Someone can help me ?

Thanks.