Hello,

  I am trying to figure out how to call more then function per view.
I would like to be to have users fill out a form and and then as soon as they
submit
show the results sort of like SQLFORM. I also want to make the "grid" editable
so
that users can hide rows and columns.

Thanks in Advance.

#controller default.py

def index():
    return dict()

def tracker_form():
    record = db.content(request.args(0))
    show_record = request.args(0)
    form = SQLFORM(db.content, record, show_record)
    if form.process().accepted:
        response.flash = 'Submitted Successfully!'
        #response.view = 'http://127.0.0.1:8000/WnD/default/show_form'
        #return dict(show_record=show_record)
    elif form.errors:
        response.flash = 'Form is not correct; please correct and submit again'
    else:
        response.flash = 'Please fill out the damn form'
    return dict(form=form)

def show_form():
    #rows = db().select(db.content.ALL)
    return dict(grid=SQLFORM.grid(db.content))

#tracker_form.html

{{extend 'layout.html'}}
<h4><center>Tracking</center></h4>
{{=form}}
{{=BEAUTIFY(request.vars)}}

#show_form.html

{{extend 'layout.html'}}
<h4><center>Records processed</center></h4>

{{=grid}}

#index.html

{{extend 'layout.html'}}
<title>Watch and Defend</title>
<h4>
    Current customers:
</h4>
<H4>

Monitoring click on the link</a></center>

</H4>