I want to add a captcha to my login form.  Eventually I want this to be
conditional based on how many login attemps have been made.  However, my
first step is to get it to show on the login form. In my default.py
controller I have:

def user():
    function = request.args(0)
    if function == 'register':
        # ...
    elif function == 'login':
        #import ipdb; ipdb.set_trace()
        auth.settings.login_onfail = login_failed
        from gluon.tools import Recaptcha
        public_key = 'xyz'
        private_key = 'xyz'
        auth.settings.login_catpcha = Recaptcha(request, public_key,private_key
)
        form = auth.login()

    return dict(form=form)

When I visit the page I get:

<type 'exceptions.SyntaxError'> setting key 'login_catpcha' does not exist

Commenting out offending line and the code works (albeit without a captcha)
Any ideas on what's going wrong here?