Well, I added data by using db.update() instead of SQLFORM. The data is
definitely in there, and it works. However, in admin, *the data is not
visible* in the list:string field (it's empty), so I can't edit it. The
behaviour of the list:string data type is very strange. Why is it like
that? Or am I doing something wrong?