Hey Criss,

Great testimonial and I would love to use hostgator.  However, I would also
like to use web2py.  Currently, a complete tutorial does not exist to make
these two work together.  It seems some people have been able to get this
to work, unfortunately, I am not one of them.

The django tutorial on the hostgator web page works great and only took
about 10 min. to get working.
 https://support.hostgator.com/articles/django-with-fastcgi

I am looking for something similar for web2py.  I really hate to tie up
their support team on an issue that they shouldn't be supporting.  I'm
surprised that no one has written a white-paper how-to on this one.  Maybe
I'm missing something so simple that no one has bothered to mention it.

Thanks again, you have solidified my resolve to make this work (or at least
ask their support team again).