I guess you need to familiarize yourself more with not just with web2py but
also with web development, right?

Anthony is right, you should read web2py book at www.web2py.com/book, at
least the first chapters to get a start.
At first you need to understand MVC.

For example you may have:

in db.py (Model)

class Person():
     name = 'Victor'

in default.py (Controler)

def index():

    person = Person()

    return dict(person=person)

in default/index.html (View)

{{=person.name}}

> This doesn't look anything like typical web2py code. I would recommend
> that you read some of the book and follow the typical patterns and then
> come back with questions if you're having trouble. In general, though, note
> that you won't be using the print statement to display anything in HTML
> pages -- print is for printing to the console.
>
> Anthony
>

> On Monday, June 16, 2014 6:08:55 AM UTC-4, Maurice Waka wrote:
>>
>>  My code:
>>

>> class Person():
>>      name = 'Victor'
>>      def say(self, what):
>>          print(self.name, what)
>>

>> getattr(person, attr_name)
>>
>> How do I display 'Victor' on web2py html.view?
>>
>> I tried using:
>>
>> {{=getattr(person, attr_name)}}
>>

>>  I know this could be wrong and I cant get a result either
>>
>>  --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> ---