I noticed I was getting zero returned from my deletes. After reading the
python docs I found this:

With SQLite versions before 3.6.5, rowcount
<https://docs.python.org/2/library/sqlite3.html#sqlite3.Cursor.rowcount> is
set to 0 if you make a DELETE FROM table without any condition.

Available
here: https://docs.python.org/2/library/sqlite3.html#sqlite3.Cursor.rowcount

Shouldn't the DAL handle this better? Maybe in SQLiteAdapter which should
already have a delete method overload anyway since there's special case
code for it in the BaseAdapter which shouldn't be there as special cases
should be in the specific implementations.