I have a development and a deployment environment. In development all URLs
are relative.
The issue is I have 2 applications, 1 over http and 1 over https. When I
move my
applications to production I have to add scheme= ...and host=... to all
URLs that are links
between the 2 applications. Which is rather tedious and error prone.

In production routes.py contains the following lines:

routers = dict(
  BASE  = dict(
      domains = {
          'www.domain.com' : 'init',
          'my.domain.nl' : 'my',
      }
  ),
)

To solve my issue, is it possible to do something like:

routers = dict(
  BASE  = dict(
      domains = {
          'www.domain.com' : 'init',
          'my.domain.nl' : 'my',
      }
      applications = {
        'init' : 'http://www.domain.com',
        'my' : 'https://my.domain.com',
  ),
)

So, basically, a sort of reverse domains =

Regards,

Annet