Hi, I'm using load to put two sqlform.grid inside a page in an application.
I have added
        editable=True,
        create=True,
        searchable=False,
        onvalidation=check_documento,
        oncreate = check_documento,
        onupdate = check_documento,
        formname='grid1'
        )

inside the function that is loaded by the view.
check_documento is activated whenever I edit a line in the grid, but if I
use the "Add" button, after adding the record, the oncreate function is not
called and the record is not added to the database.
I have in my view:
  {{ =LOAD('inventario','loadDocsGrid.load',ajax=False)}}

Any idea of why editing works inside the component but not creating new
records?

Thanks