Hi Everyone,

I decided that it would be advantageous if i were able to code on the go to
fix any issues that I see occurring in my hosted webapps. So I installed
web2py on my android tablet. The process was relatively painless and the
standard welcome app works perfectly... however when I attempted to install
my packed app there was no way that I could see to do this.

I did see a git pull option however when atempting to use that it promply
told me that I needed the gitpython module... (which I think is currently
considered experimental?) before I go down that track is there "any" way to
install a packed app, that I have missed?

Thanks
Greg