I have several lists in sqlite rows as follows:

ROWID  x
  1    ['123', '1234', '12345',]
  2    ['abc', 'abcd', 'abcde',]
  3    ['1a2b3c', '1a2b3c4d', '1a2b3c4d5e',]

I would like to iterate over these items in a game that matches them with a
user input, say when a user prints 123, it prints out the answer or gives a
boolean value. The only problem is that when i print our items in row[1] or
row[2] i get a none value, but is works well with row[0].

This is part of my code on the sqlite section.

def types():
    location = ""
    conn = sqlite3.connect("types.db")
    c = conn.cursor()
    c.execute('select * from types ORDER by X')
    for rowid,X in c.execute("select rowid,X from types order by X"):
      return row[:]