Em 09-10-2014 10:55, Oli escreveu:
see there - https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!searchin/web2py/dal$20test$20prod/web2py/NCH0_lcWD_g/sPydNBZgPz0J <https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#%21searchin/web2py/dal$20test$20prod/web2py/NCH0_lcWD_g/sPydNBZgPz0J>

This doesn't seem to answer the OP's question.

It seems to me that he wants to record ordinary data in one database while at the same time recording an altered version of the same data in other database.

Seems also that he doesn't want to tamper all data, only carefully selected fields.

Our intelligent readers should have realized by now that a full answer to this in a googlegroups list would render web2py impossible to be used in some environments because some people would not accept a computational system that has public records of tax evasion capabilities.

Although that is true for every single computational system. See the brazilian voting machines libc attack, for instance.