El miércoles, 10 de diciembre de 2014 16:54:17 UTC-3, Niphlod escribió:

> BTW, what you are experiencing is totally predictable, but you're "barking
> at the wrong tree".
>
> now:
> migrate=True, fake_migrate=False

I start with a database empty.
db = DAL('postgres://usr:psw@localhost/sisteq2', pool_size=10,
check_reserved=['all'], *migrate=True, fake_migrate_all=False*)

my model:

> db.define_table('mi_tabla',
>     Field('f1', 'integer'),
>     Field('f2', 'integer'),
>     Field('f3', 'integer'),
>     Field('f4', 'integer'),
>     migrate='mi_tabla.table'
> )
>

> all is fine.

Ok. First execution model, creates the table in the database. So far so
normal. (When I say "run the model" I mean to make a request from the
browser)

> now + 1:
>
> db.define_table('mi_tabla',
>     Field('f1', 'integer'),
> #    Field('f2', 'integer'),
>     Field('f3', 'integer'),
>     Field('f4', 'integer'),
>     migrate='mi_tabla.table'
> )
>

> f2 is removed from the table.

Second execution model. All right, the field is removed from the table.

Third execution. *Fails*

ProgrammingError: column "f2" of relation "mi_tabla" does not exist

Is everything I did. DAL continued as it was originally:

db = DAL('postgres://usr:psw@localhost/sisteq2', pool_size=10,
check_reserved=['all'], *migrate=True, fake_migrate_all=False*)

José