Well, but I log out the application. Then I clean the browser history and
just put in the browser
* https://myapp.appspot.com/appadminI am required to sign with google
account.*

I do so, and I can access the appadmin complete fucntionality, but I had
not logged in the application at all, neither  as an user with admin
privileges nor a simple user. And there is no way to log out as I have not
logged in the application. If I log out my google account I can continue
using the appadmin interface. Even if I log in with another different
google account and access several minutes later to the appadmin.

If I use the https://myapp.appspot.com/appadmin/manage/auth then everything
works fine because I have to log in as an user with admin privileges.

It is very useful for me to be able to access to appadmin in the
application deployed in google app engine, but how can I force it to log in