Hi, just for other developers sake to save some time.

I was getting this error:

<type 'exceptions.AttributeError'> 'Row' object has no attribute 'id'

Versión
web2py™ Version 2.9.11-stable+timestamp.2014.09.15.23.35.11

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./web2py/gluon/restricted.py", line 224, in restricted
    exec ccode in environment
  File "./web2py/applications/AlcalaFyE/controllers/appadmin.py", line 671,
in <module>
  File "./web2py/gluon/globals.py", line 392, in <lambda>
    self._caller = lambda f: f()
  File "./web2py/applications/AlcalaFyE/controllers/appadmin.py", line 341,
in update
    f='download', args=request.args[:1]))
  File "./web2py/gluon/sqlhtml.py", line 1168, in __init__
    self.record_id = str(record[field.name])
  File "./web2py/gluon/dal.py", line 7529, in __getitem__
    raise ae
AttributeError: 'Row' object has no attribute 'id'

It was quite confusing because I could create records (with appadmin or
smartgrid), and see them in a grid, and the problem only appeared when I
tried to view the record in a form.

I do NEVER use international characters in field names, but as I am
spanish,  unintentionally wrote a Ñ character (U+00D1: N with a diacritical
tilde) in a field name. As soon as I replaced the Ñ with a N, everything
worked fine.

I'm quite a new user of web2py, and as I'm dealing with the ins and outs of
web2py, I repeatedly skipped such an obvious question and was looking for a
more subtle error.
As I couldn't find any reference to this problem in the forum, I thought I
would make sense to report it.

I think web2py is a great product. Good job!

Best regards.