Indeed you are right

Thanks to your hint, I found my issue lies in the improper use of «
_common_fields ».

I wanted to use it to add a few fields to all my tables except the ones
generated by Auth, so I had a code like this :

auth.define_tables()
db._common_fields.append(my_fields)

I thought the sequence order would make it so that the common fields aren’t
added to Auth tables but in the end my field « created_on » did get added to «
auth_event » which cause this whole issue.

My solution was to remove the « _common_fields » statement and add manually the
fields using table inheritance.
An alternative solution would be to disable logging in Auth :
"auth.settings.logging_enabled = False »

Thank you Paolo!