Hi Bruno,

I install wkhtmltopdf and integrate with web2py by using subprocess.call,
it work very well on my macbook (rocket server). But I can't success
running subprocess.call on production server (Ngix). I also test
subprocess.call wkthtmltopdf from web2py's shell (admin) it return non-zero
number as output. (nothing comeout)

But suprocess.call wkhtmltopdf is working well in the web2py shell (python
web2py.py -S app -M).

Now I don't know where to go next?

Can you please tell me what I missing.

Thank you in advanced.