Michele,

Thank you for quick answer!

If I put in nginx server directive:

location ~ ^/AAA(/.*)?$ { rewrite ^.*$ http://example.com/app/ctr/fnc break
; }

and leave web2py/applications/app/routes.py with only

routes_out = (
    ('/app/ctr/fnc', r'/AAA'),
)

everytime I call /AAA it gets rewritten to /app/ctr/fnc.
Instead, I would like to see always /AAA

On the other hand, if I remove the rewrite from nginx server directive, and
I leave both routes_in and routes_out as described before in
/app/routes.py, it works but randomly.

Once every two or three times I refresh the page, I get:

"invalid request"

On Mon, Feb 2, 2015 at 7:50 PM, Michele Comitini <michele.comit...@gmail.com