I'm using bootstrap. I have an SQLFORM() with a Field('my_field', 'upload',
formstyle='divs', ...). Tried also with formstyle='bootstrap'. Either way,
the form button that's produced says "Choose File" and has ugly sharp
corners that I want to round off.

Seems easy enough to do, round off button corners, right? Wrong. Could be
because of the density of my brain -- don't know if too high or low -- but
try all my tricks, the answer eludes me.

Can anybody help me put round corners on my web2py-generated "my_field"
file-upload button?