Is there any way to work around this issue? It's hanging me up in my
checkout flow.

User wants to buy product but must be registered. User gets logged in
automatically if registration is valid. Is there a way at this point to
generate a valid signature so that downstream checkout process can use
URL(..., user_signature=True)? Currently, even though logged in, auth is
rejecting signature and sending me back to login screen.