When I have data from sqlite printing out to python shell such as from this
code:
import sqlite 3
code
def trial_stuff()
    style =  [ 'string',....]
    id = record[0]
    place = record[5]

    if item in string == id:
        print place

*In an example data, the result appears as this:*

Foot complications are among the most serious and costly complications of
diabetes mellitus.

Amputation of the lower extremity or part of it is usually preceded by a
foot ulcer.

A strategy that includes prevention, patient and staff education,
multidisciplinary treatment of foot ulcers, and close monitoring can
reduce amputation rates by 49–85%.

Therefore, several countries and organizations, such as the World Health
Organization and the International Diabetes Federation, have set goals to
reduce the rate of amputations by up to 50%.

*When printing in web2py view:*
*in controller:*

code......

result = trial_stuff()

*in view.html:*

{{extend.layout.html}}
{{Answer:}}
{{=result}}

This is what I get on view:
Answer:
Foot complications are among the most serious and costly complications of
diabetes mellitus. Amputation of the lower extremity or part of it is
usually preceded by a foot ulcer.A strategy that includes prevention,
patient and staff education, multidisciplinary treatment of foot ulcers,
and close monitoring can reduce amputation rates by 49–85%. Therefore,
several countries and organizations, such as the World Health Organization
and the International Diabetes Federation, have set goals to reduce the
rate of amputations by up to 50%.

Is there a better way of doing it on web2py and space out my answer on view
like it does on shell?

Kind regards