Lot of hosting doesn't support Postgres. For example, go daddy.

https://support.godaddy.com/help/category/67/web-hosting-databases

That said, I realize, go daddy is not a typical python hosting platform.
Just playing devils advocate here. Also, open source product wouldn't be as
secured as MYSQL since its open source. But I do agree with the rest.

-Ron