Hello

I use code such as this:

    status = 'Delete'
    buttonTitle='Delete'
    buttonURL='deleteStack'
    buttonClass='button btn btn-danger'
    buttonIcon='icon trash icon-trash glyphicon glyphicon-trash'
    button = A(
             SPAN(_class=buttonIcon)
             ,buttonTitle
             ,_class=buttonClass
             ,_title=buttonTitle
             ,_onclick = "return confirm('Are you sure? Really delete
{0}?');".format(tenant)
             ,_enabled=False
             ,_href=URL("tenant","deleteStack",args=[tenant] ,
user_signature=True )
             )
     return button

To return a button to a SQLFORM.grid, that has bootstrap style and this
works well.

What I'd like to do is get rid of all the buttons in my links= parameter,
and replace with one single dropdown button.

I've been trying to follow this
http://getbootstrap.com/components/#btn-groups:

  <button type="button" class="btn btn-default">1</button>
  <button type="button" class="btn btn-default">2</button>

    <button type="button" class="btn btn-default dropdown-toggle"
data-toggle="dropdown" aria-expanded="false">
      Dropdown
    </button>
    <ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu">
    </ul>

To create a drop down, but I'm trying myself in knots trying to work out
how to nest the necessary DIV, SPAN, UL, and LI  HTML helpers.  It seems
similar to how the menu dropdowns work.

Can this idea even work as q SQLFORM.grid links button?

Thanks :)